SECTOR-14 & 10 A, GURUGRAM
MELANGE: A LITERARY FUSION (2018)
ACTIVITY: “WE, THE LOGOPHILES”
A LOGOPHILE is a person who loves words and language.
Every book you’ve ever read is just a different combination of letters. But you know….Books aren’t just made of words…..they are filled with magic. Keep reading! Reading will not only help you build a better vocabulary, but also offer you perfect entertainment.
Enjoy the Upcoming Activity “WE, THE LOGOPHILES”
· VISITING YOUR SCHOOL’S LEARNING RESOURCE CENTRE (LIBRARY) IS ALWAYS AN ENRICHING EXPERIENCE. CHECK-OUT (ISSUE) AND READ ANY ONE NOVEL/ STORY BOOK BY 24 APRIL 2018.
· IDENTIFY 20 NEW WORDS FROM THE BOOK.
· FIND THE MEANINGS OF THESE WORDS FROM THE DICTIONARY.
· NOTE DOWN THE MEANINGS ALONG WITH THE WORDS IN YOUR ENGLISH NOTEBOOKS.
· SUBMIT THIS WORK TO YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER ON 25 APRIL 2018 (WEDNESDAY).
NOW, YOU THE PROUD LOGOPHILES, REMEMBER TO SHARE YOUR ENHANCED “WORD POWER” WITH YOUR CLASSMATES.